- Want to earn bonus laps? Wear a hat (be SunSmart!) or donate socks (bring 4 or more new pairs of women’s and/or men’s socks size 10 and up) for the PA Opportunity Center.
- Have you heard? If 200 kids come and walk, Mr. Althouse will buy ice cream for the entire school!
- Don’t forget! During the Walkathon, all parents can sign up for or bid on faculty events for kids and parties hosted by Fairmeadow parents. The catalog of faculty events and parties will be in this week’s Friday folder. Check it out!
- Want to help with the Walkathon? Click here to sign up. There are many different fun tasks to choose from!
- Love to bake? Bring an item for the bake sale. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Come get your class assignment(s) and celebrate the new school year together.
- FREE shaved ice
- Food trucks (Road Dogs, Adam’s Grub Truck)
- One Check Form drop off
- Activity Hero’s Info Fair
Sponsored by Fairmeadow PTA.
For more information please see Event Flyer.
In an effort to welcome new and returning families to Fairmeadow Elementary School, Mr. Althouse will host a short presentation as well as a question and answer session entitled ‘Fairmeadow 101’. The annual ‘Fairmeadow 101’ presentation will be on Wednesday, August 10th from 5:00-6:00 pm in the Fairmeadow MP Room. Whether you are new to Fairmeadow or a returning veteran, we would love to see you there to discuss our school and the upcoming school year.