Wednesday, April 13th is Spirit Day. Show your Fairmeadow Spirit by wearing your Spirit wear or wear something red.
Here’s a link for purchasing some Spirit gear.
Get ready to start bidding! The annual Fairmeadow online auction is almost here!
Our online auction will run from February 22 to March 6, 2016. It gives the entire Fairmeadow community (plus friends and family) a chance to win some cool stuff and unique experiences while raising money for our school.
We’ll have lots of awesome items for you to bid on or buy — summer camps, children’s activities, home-cooked meals delivered to your door (you can’t beat that!), spa gift certificates, restaurant gift certificates and so much more. This year, you’ll also be able to buy our first Fairmeadow cookbook, “Fairmeadlow-licious,” which is a collection of the community’s favorite recipes!
If you have anything to donate to the online auction, please go to our website to enter the donation details. Any questions? Please contact Tracy Ballard-Tal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Auction proceeds are used by the PTA to pay for these school programs, materials and events:
- Noon Sports
- Noon activities like Lego, art and knitting
- Steps to Respect: Social Awareness and Bully Prevention
- The spring theatrical production
- All new books for the school and classroom libraries
- Additional computers and iPads for classrooms and library
- Additional playground supervision
- Literacy enrichment materials and writers notebooks
- Playground and gym equipment
- Additional grade level funding for special programs
- Community events: ice skating, International Night, the Kinder Ice Cream Social, Back-to-School Night and Math Night
- Parent education programs
- Our school garden
- The Fairmeadow Green Team