Date: Saturday, September 12th
Time: 5pm – Pre-Game Educational Activity
Game Time: 7:30pm
Where: Stanford Stadium
Pre-game activity include:
- Mad Science of the Bay Area – stop by and learn how to make slime
- PATHworks – Learn how science, technology, engineering, and math relate to athletics from Stanford graduates
- A performance from WJM – a 6th grade band
- food truck
- Virtual Reality – see how Stanford Football trains to get ahead of the game
- Student-Athlete Panel – hear from current Stanford student-athletes on what life is like at Stanford
- Autographs from student-athletes
13, Kinder Ice Cream Social 5:30 – 7:30 pm
14, Welcome Back Social and Class Assignments 4:30 -6:00 pm
18, First Day of School, Welcome Back Coffee
28, New Family Coffee
Do you have an incoming kinder or know someone who does? Have them join our Fairmeadow Kinder Summer Playgroup, specifically for families with children entering Fairmeadow kindergarten in the fall of 2015! Playgroups will be planned during the summer so that incoming students and their families can meet and socialize with their new classmates before the start of kindergarten.
Have questions about starting kindergarten? Please take a look at our Incoming Kinders FAQs.
Click here to join our Yahoo! group
to stay informed of the playgroups. Information will also be shared at bit.ly/incomingkinders
. Please spread the word. If you know someone who will be joining the kindergarten class, please invite their family to join us.
The schedule of this summer’s playdates:
Sunday, August 2nd – 3-5PM
Saturday, August 8th – 10AM-12PM
Thursday, August 13, 5:30-7PM – Kinder Ice Cream Social
Friday, August 14, 4:30-7PM – Welcome Back Social and Class Assignments
Sunday, August 16th – 3-5PM (last playdate before school begins)
Tuesday, August 18 – First Day of School!!!
- Meet in the kinder play yard at Fairmeadow, 500 E.Meadow Drive, Palo Alto
- Park at school or Mitchell Park (it’s right next to school)
- Siblings welcome
- Just stop by to say hi or linger, if time permits
- Feel free to bring a snack to share